Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2015 NCVF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - REPORTING RESULTS

I will be following the WVC teams as much as possible this week. This year we have 20 teams participating.

Men's Teams - Marquette University, Marquette University II, UW-Eau Claire, UW-LaCrosse, UW-Milwaukee II, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Oshkosh II, UW-Parkside, UW-Platteville, UW-Stout, UW-Whitewater and Wheaton College.

Women's Teams - UW-Eau Claire, UW-Green Bay, UW-LaCrosse, UW-Oshkosh, UW-River Falls, UW-Stout, UW-Whitewater and Winona State University.  

The official results will be posted on the NCVF Tournament page, but they aren't usually very prompt, so I will post scores to this blog as I get them. If there are parents or players that will be at the tournament that would like to post scores, please do so using the comments feature.

If there are any special requests, post them in the comments section and I will try my best to keep track of your teams. I will be limited to the times I am at the convention center though, but that's usually the bulk of the day.

I will also try to share the blog posts on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Good luck to all of our teams. Go WVC!

Eddie Zelhofer
WVC Advisory Board

No comments:

Post a Comment